Coleslaw is great for summer entertaning - it's easy to transport and goes great with American classics like juicy ribs and crispy fried chicken
- ¼ small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tsp Cajun spice
- ⅓ cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- Sea-salt flakes and white pepper, to season
- Combine cabbage, carrot, shallot, spice and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Season. Cover and refrigerate until required.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||3.5 g|
|- Sugars||2.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|