No fancy machinery required for this easy mango gelato - your food processor is all you need to cool down with this tasty dessert
- 2½ cups mango, sliced
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries hulled sliced to serve
- 1 kiwi fruit sliced to serve
- 1 packet ice cream wafers to serve
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Arrange mango in a single layer on prepared tray and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Add maple syrup and vanilla and pulse until a smooth thick puree forms. Add milk and pulse again until combined. Transfer to a large freezer-safe bowl and freeze for 30 minutes to firm slightly.
- Scoop gelato into chilled cups and serve with fruit and wafers on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45.7 g|
|- Sugars||37.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.2 g|