Give Christmas leftovers a delicious second life in this moreish dessert
- ¼ cup leftover chocolate sauce
- 600 g leftover Christmas cake or pudding, chopped
- 1 cup roughly crushed meringue
- ½ cup thickened cream, whipped
- 1 cup leftover fresh strawberries to serve
- 1 packet chocolate wafers to serve
- Spoon chocolate sauce between four ¾-cup capacity serving glasses. Swirl glasses to coat base and sides.
- Arrange layers of cake, meringue and cream in glasses. Serve with berries and chocolate sticks.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||16.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||146.8 g|
|- Sugars||96.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.2 g|