Fried rice with juicy ham and fresh prawns cooked with soy sauce and green onions.
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp oil, plus extra for greasing
- 3 chopped ham steaks
- 300 g cooked and peeled cocktail prawns
- 4 cups cold, cooked long-grain rice
- 4 sliced spring/green onions
- 1 bottle soy sauce to serve (optional)
- Whisk 3 eggs and season with pepper. Heat an oiled wok over high heat, add the eggs and cook until just set. Remove eggs and set aside. Reheat the wok and add a little extra oil if needed.
- Stir-fry 3 chopped ham steaks, set aside. Then stir-fry 300g cooked and peeled cocktail prawns. Set aside.
- With the wok heated again, stir-fry 4 cups cold, cooked long-grain rice until heated. Add the ham, prawns and 4 sliced spring/green onions. Remove from heat. Slice the egg and toss through. Serve with a drizzle of soy sauce if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49.5 g|
|- Sugars||0.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|