Refreshing parfaits with fresh passionfruit and raspberries are the perfect way to cool off and stay healthy.
- 1 L vanilla ice-cream
- 160 g tub of vanilla yoghurt
- fresh pulp of 1 passionfruit plus extra to serve
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, to serve
- 30 g chocolate flake bar crumbled
- Soften 1L vanilla ice-cream in the refrigerator for 40 min. Stir through a 160g tub of vanilla yoghurt and the pulp of a fresh passionfruit. Arrange 6 cafe-style glasses on a baking tray and divide 100g frozen raspberries between the glasses. Spoon over the ice-cream mixture, cover the tray entirely with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hr (or until required). Serve topped with extra raspberries, passionfruit pulp and a crumbled 30g Flake bar.
These are so easy they can be made on Christmas morning and served at lunchtime! If they freeze too firm, place into the fridge for 15 min before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||48.2 g|
|- Sugars||45.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.7 g|