A fancy baked treat fit for a queen! These raspberry and white chocolate muffins are royally delightful.
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon vanilla paste
- 1½ cups low-fat milk
- 50 g butter, melted and cooled
- 220 g block white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 190°C (170°C fan forced). Lightly grease or line the bases of 15 x ⅓-cup muffin holes with paper cases. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl with caster sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, vanilla, milk and butter. Whip the eggwhites until soft peaks form. Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. When almost combined, add the eggwhites, chocolate and berries and mix until just combined.
- Distribute batter between muffin cases and bake for 35-40 min or until a skewer comes out clean and muffins are golden. Dust with icing sugar and serve with extra berries if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||47.1 g|
|- Sugars||28.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|