Take this beauty to the office and be the envy of everyone who had to buy a sad sandwich
- 400 g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch English spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 1 finely sliced red onion
- 1 sliced avocado
- 185 g can tuna with olive oil, undrained
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- In a bowl, combine a 400g can drained and rinsed borlotti beans with 2 chopped roma tomatoes, 1 bunch English spinach leaves, 2 tablespoons baby capers and 1 finely sliced red onion.
- Add 1 sliced avocado, an undrained 185g can tuna with olive oil and 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar. Toss before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||80.1 g|
|- Sugars||5.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||58.5 g|