Getting the flavours of Thailand at home couldn't be simpler with this 6-ingredient main course salad
- 600 g beef rump steak
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 200 g packet bean sprouts
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime juiced
- Heat a grill pan or barbecue and chargrill steak for 6 min, turning once. Remove from heat, cover with foil and stand for 5 min.
- Slice meat into thin strips, place in a bowl with any juices. Add salad leaves, bean sprouts, tomatoes and sauce to the bowl and toss to combine. Drizzle with fresh lime juice.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.8 g|
|- Sugars||20.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|