Pucker up for this sweet tart! Limes doing what limes do best - being delicious and starring in a delicoius summer dessert.
- 100 g chocolate chip biscuits finely crushed
- 30 g butter, melted
- 400 g can skim 99% fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- zest and juice of 2 large limes
- 165 ml can coconut milk, chilled
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Combine biscuit crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press mix in a thin layer over the base and 0.5cm up the sides of a 23cm fluted loose-bottom quiche tin. Chill while you prepare filling.
- For filling, place condensed milk, eggs, lime juice and zest into a bowl. Using a whisk, mix until combined and thickened.
- Pour filling into biscuit base and bake for 18-20 min or until just set. Remove, allow to cool completely, chill until required. Cut into small wedges to serve. Garnish with thinly sliced lime and desiccated coconut. Serve with chilled coconut milk.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||27.3 g|
|- Sugars||22.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.5 g|