Only three ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes? Yes please!
- ½ punnet strawberries
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 160 g reduced-fat ricotta
- Hull and slice the strawberries and toast the bread.
- Spread toast with ricotta and top with strawberries.
- Serve dusted with a light sprinkling of cocoa.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||15.5 g|
|- Sugars||4.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.2 g|