This colourful summer salad makes a wonderful main meal for a lighter Christmas spread
- 600 g cooked and peeled prawns
- 8 cups mixed salad leaves
- 3 sliced nectarines
- ⅓ cup lime and chilli mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ cup toasted chopped pecans for topping
- Place 600g cooked and peeled prawns and 8 cups mixed salad leaves into a bowl with 3 sliced nectarines. Toss well and divide into bowls.
- In a small bowl, combine ⅓ cup lime and chilli mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon water. Drizzle over the salad to serve. Top with toasted pecans to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.9 g|
|- Sugars||5.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|