One of the classic slices - sweetened dark chocolate and chunks of biscuit and macadamia in a gooey fudge.
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 125 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1¼ cups dark baking melts
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 200 g Marie biscuits
- ½ cup (80 g) chopped skinless, roasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups vanilla-flavoured Mallow Bakes
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, butter and baking melts in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat and stir until smooth and combined. Remove pan from heat and stir in cocoa powder until combined.
- Place biscuits in a large snap-lock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush biscuits into coarse pieces. Transfer to a large bowl. Add hazelnuts and Mallow Bakes.
- Stir chocolate mixture into biscuit mixture until well coated and combined.
- Press mixture evenly onto base of prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight, or until set.
- Using extended baking paper, lift slice from pan onto a chopping board. Using a large sharp knife cut into small squares to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.3 g|
|- Sugars||14.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.3 g|