One of your favourite chocolate snacks can now be enjoyed in fudge form.
- 280 g packet Maltesers chocolate
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g block milk cooking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1¼ cups dark baking melts (200 g)
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Arrange Maltesers over base of prepared pan in a single layer.
- Combine milk, chocolate and melts in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Quickly pour over Maltesers in prepared pan. Gently smooth over top. Gently shake pan. Refrigerate, covered, until firm.
- Cut into 21 pieces.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||27.1 g|
|- Sugars||25.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|