Easy, fast and tasty. Beef quesadillas are a great afternoon snack for kids!
- 500 g beef mince
- 485 g fajita kit
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a large, oiled non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add mince and seasoning from kit. Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon until cooked. Transfer to a bowl. Cool slightly.
- Heat tortillas from kit following packet directions. Place tortillas on a chopping board. Spoon mince mixture evenly over one half of each tortilla. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Fold in half to cover filling.
- Heat same clean, oiled frying pan over a high heat. Add quesadillas in four batches. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Mash avocado in a bowl. Stir in coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut quesadillas in half. Serve with avocado, salsa from kit, coriander and lime wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||53.9 g|
|- Sugars||7.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.4 g|