Seasoned beef steak pieces and ramen noodles with fresh vegies and coriander leaves in a Thai salad dressing
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 500 g piece rump steak, trimmed
- 270 g packet dried ramen noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 telegraph cucumber
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- ⅓ cup Thai-style salad dressing
- Rub soy all over steak.
- Cook in a large, heated oiled frying pan for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 10 minutes. Slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for about 4 minutes, or until tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Place in a large bowl with oil. Toss to coat.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into long, thin ribbons. Cut into 5cm lengths. Combine in a bowl with carrot, capsicum and coriander.
- Divide noodles among serving bowls with cucumber mixture and beef. Drizzle with dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||59.1 g|
|- Sugars||13.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.1 g|