This smoked salmon in creamy white wine and garlic sauce with pasta take under 30 minutes to whip up - and is seriously scrumptious.
- 375 g spaghetti
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 375 ml can creamy evaporated milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 200 g smoked salmon, torn into pieces
- 100 g punnet snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Return to same pot. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place wine in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Add onions and garlic. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in milk. Return to boil. Add peas. Simmer for about 2 minutes, or until peas are tender.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Add salmon and sprouts. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve topped with parmesan.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||80.2 g|
|- Sugars||3.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.6 g|