Budget-friendly beef mince packs a midweek dinner punch in this tasty Asian stir fry.
- 450 g packet shelf-fresh hokkien noodles
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 350 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ cup honey and soy stir-fry sauce
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Separate with a fork. Drain well.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat. Add mince, garlic and ginger in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
- Add carrots and broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until tender. Return mince to wok with noodles and sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute, or until hot.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.0 g|
|- Sugars||14.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.5 g|