Eating healthily doesn't mean denying yourself. This chicken noodle salad is full of vibrant Thai flavours, is quick and easy to make and healthy, too.
- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 60 g flat rice noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 spring onion, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded (using a spiraliser or julienne grater)
- 1½ red chilli, seeded and shredded
- ¼ cucumber, shredded
- ½ small bunch coriander, leaves picked
- ½ small bunch mint, leaves picked and chopped
- 2 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp half-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ red chilli, seeded and finely diced
- Rub the chicken with the curry paste and grill for 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked, then leave to rest. Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Toss the cooked noodles, spring onions, carrots, chilli, cucumber and herbs together with half the dressing, and pile onto three plates. Slice the chicken and add to the salad, then drizzle with the remaining dressing to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||38.3 g|
|- Sugars||7.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.5 g|