This lemon and herb infused veggie primavera salad is packed full of delicious ingredients like asparagus, goat's cheese and zesty lemon.
- 250 g packet microwave rice & grain mix (choose grains such as barley or quinoa)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 50 g asparagus tips
- 50 g peas
- 2 small zucchini, sliced on the diagonal
- 50 g goat's cheese, crumbled
- a good handful of mint, chopped
- a good handful basil, chopped
- a good handful parsley, chopped
- Microwave the pouch as directed then tip into a bowl and add the lemon juice, zest and garlic. Season and leave to cool.
- Blanch the veg, rinse under cold water then tip into the bowl and toss well. Add half the herbs and toss again.
- Tip onto a platter, add the goat’s cheese and the rest of the herbs.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||42.9 g|
|- Sugars||5.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.4 g|