The easiest pudding ever. A simple dessert using frozen berries served with a white chocolate sauce. Looks impressive, but is so simple and quick to make.
- 400 g mixed berries, we used blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 100 g white chocolate bar
- 125 ml double cream
- 1 tbsp white rum
- Space out the berries on a tray and put in the freezer for 30 minutes, so they become iced but not frozen solid.
- Just before serving, roughly chop the chocolate and put into a small pan with the cream and rum. Heat gently, stirring occasionally until the chocolate has melted into a smooth sauce.
- Divide the iced berries between small plates or bowls and serve the hot chocolate sauce on the side in individual jugs or bowls so that everyone can pour their own.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||30.1 g|
|- Sugars||24.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.4 g|