Use up ripe bananas in this easy frozen dessert with almond milk, peanut butter and cinnamon – a low-fat sweet treat.
- 4 ripe bananas, chopped into 3 cm chunks, then frozen
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa), grated
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- Tip the frozen bananas and almond milk into a blender. Blend together to create a smooth consistency. Add the peanut butter and cinnamon, and blend again. Taste and add more cinnamon, if you like.
- Transfer to a freezer-proof container and freeze for 1 hr.
- Take out of the freezer and serve with grated chocolate and flaked almonds sprinkled over.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.7 g|
|- Sugars||11.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|