A new take on the classic salad Niçoise. This lean salad is bulked out by canned cannellini beans and flavoured with dill and lemon.
- 2 large eggs
- 200 g asparagus, woody ends snapped off, spears halved
- 185 g Sirena tuna in springwater (no need to drain)
- 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
- 125 g cannellini beans from a can, drained
- zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Put a pan of water on to boil with a steamer above. When boiling, lower the eggs into the water and steam the asparagus above for 8 mins.
- Meanwhile, gently toss all the other ingredients together and arrange on plates or in rigid containers. Plunge the eggs into cold water to cool them a little, then peel and quarter. Add the eggs and asparagus to the tuna salad. Will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.7 g|
|- Sugars||3.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.0 g|