Open sandwiches mean you use less bread, but can pile on plenty of topping, in this case, turkey with crisp salad.
- 6 very thin slices rye bread (about 75 g)
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced
- 12 cucumber slices
- 100 g sliced turkey breast (look for carved turkey rather than pre-formed slices)
- 6 Little Gem lettuce leaves, shredded
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp 0% bio yoghurt
- ½ tsp Madras curry powder
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Mix the dressing ingredients and spread a little on each slice of bread. Pile on the tomato, cucumber and turkey slices, and the lettuce. Top with any remaining dressing. Best eaten the same day.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||34.1 g|
|- Sugars||15.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.3 g|