Save time and money with this simple and tasty sauce, great with pasta, meat or fish!
- 250 g spaghetti
- 2 shallots finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 25 basil leaves (ideally from a growing pot)
- 100 g pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Boil the pasta following pack instructions, about 9 mins. Meanwhile, put all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl with plenty of seasoning and toss together. Drain the pasta well, add to the tomato mixture and toss everything together until well mixed.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||54.7 g|
|- Sugars||9.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.3 g|