This super speedy meal is packed with vegetarian sources of protein - top creamy avocados with spicy kidney beans and crumbled cheese.
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 210 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 large lime, zest and juice of ½, the other ½ cut into wedges
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 eschallots, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 handful coriander, chopped, plus a few extra leaves
- 85 g feta
- 1 large or 2 small avocados, stoned and peeled
- Put the cumin seeds in a small pan on the hob and lightly toast. Tip into a large bowl and mix with the beans, lime zest and juice, tomatoes, eshallot, chilli and coriander. Crumble in the feta and gently toss.
- Serve on top of the avocado halves, scattering with a few extra coriander leaves and squeezing over a little extra lime from the wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.0 g|
|- Sugars||11.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||15.1 g|