Top chicken thighs with garlic, chilli and mango chutney for an easy meal that takes just 5 minutes to prep - then simply roast in the oven
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4 ½ tbsp mango chutney
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in
- Green salad, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion, garlic and chilli for a few mins until softened. Stir in the chutney, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Taste and season.
- Arrange the chicken on a foil-lined baking tray and spoon over the chutney mixture. Roast the chicken in the oven for 40-45 mins until cooked through and sticky. Serve with a green salad.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.9 g|
|- Sugars||15.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|