Use up leftover Christmas pudding in this tasty frozen treat.
- 4 large egg yolks
- 100 g caster sugar
- 175 g leftover Christmas pudding
- 2- 3 tbsp brandy or orange liqueur
- 300 ml pot thickened cream
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar with an electric whisk for 10 mins until pale and thick. Break up the Christmas pudding with a fork and stir it into the egg mixture so it is evenly distributed, then pour in the brandy and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until it holds soft peaks, then fold it into the mixture with a large metal spoon. Pour into a freezer-proof container, cover well and freeze for several hours until set.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||21.1 g|
|- Sugars||18.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.6 g|