Have a slice of this 5-ingredient raspberry and almond tart for morning tea... and maybe for afternoon tea, too!
- 1 sheet sweet shortcrust pastry
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 150 g Lucky almond meal
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Icing sugar mixture and ice-cream, to serve (optional)
- Use the pastry to line the base of a 22cm pie dish or loose-bottomed tart pan, trimming the excess and crimping the edge with a fork.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a large bowl until well combined. Fold in almond meal. Pour into tart case. Smooth over top. Sprinkle with frozen raspberries.
- Place on an oven tray. Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until filling is set and golden.
- Dust with icing sugar mixture and serve with ice-cream (optional).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.8 g|
|- Sugars||31.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.8 g|