Broccolini is not just baby broccoli, it's a mix of broccoli and Chinese kale. When cooked, the tender stems have a slightly peppery, sweet flavour. Delish!
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways
4 x 150 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
200 g punnet grape tomatoes, halved
¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
2 Tbsp Thai red curry sauce
1 ½ Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp olive oil
- Place four x 40cm-long sheets of baking paper on a bench. Divide broccolini down the centre of the sheets. Top with salmon.
- Combine tomatoes, coriander, curry paste, fish sauce and oil in a medium bowl. Divide over salmon.
- Bring sides of paper up to meet in the centre. Fold over edges a few times to seal. Fold in ends and tuck under parcels. Place seam-side up on a large oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 15 minutes, or until salmon is just cooked. Open parcels carefully, allowing steam to escape.
- Serve salmon with rice and lime halves.