1 cauliflower, trimmed, coarsely chopped
750 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 4cm pieces
¼ cup olive oil
2 tsp mild curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
60 g baby spinach leaves
400 g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
½ cup Greek yoghurt
2 Tbsp hulled tahini
¼ cup warm water
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 small clove garlic,crushed
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp honey
- Place cauliflower and potato, separately, on two large oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Whisk oil and curry powder in a jug. Drizzle over vegetables. Season. Toss to coat.
- Place both trays in a very hot oven (220C). Cook cauliflower, turning halfway, for about 25 minutes, or until tender. Cook potato, turning halfway, for about 30 minutes, or until tender. Remove trays. Cool slightly.
- To make dressing, combine all the ingredients in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- To serve, combine cauliflower and sweet potato with the spinach, chickpeas and pine nuts in a serving bowl. Drizzle over the dressing.