2 large carrots, cut into thick batons
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways diagonally
1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved crossways
4 x 150 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
cooked thin rice noodles, to serve
sliced green spring onions, to garnish
½ cup teriyaki marinade
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a small heatproof jug.
- Toss carrots and asparagus with 1 tbsp of the oil on a large oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for 10 minutes. Remove tray from oven.
- Toss broccolini with remaining oil. Add to tray with carrots and asparagus. Toss gently to combine.
- Coat salmon with 2 tbsp of the sauce. Place over vegetables.
- Return tray to same very hot oven (220C). Cook for about 8 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender.
- Heat remaining sauce in microwave on High for about 40 seconds until hot.
- Serve salmon and vegetables with noodles. Drizzle over remaining sauce. Garnish with spring onions.