600 g chat potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 large red capsicum, cut into thin strips
2 x 150 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
2 bunches fresh asparagus, trimmed
lemon wedges, to serve
Dill lemon sauce
1 cup Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
- Place potatoes on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for 10 minutes. Add capsicum. Toss to combine. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and tender.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add salmon. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Boil or microwave asparagus until its tender. Drain.
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve salmon with chats, capsicum, asparagus, sauce and lemon wedges.