4 x 150 g chicken breast fillets, cut lengthways into thin strips
1 cup mild tomato salsa, plus extra, to serve
1 cup water
1 ½ cups couscous
2 corn cobs, husks removed
1 avocado, chopped
1 cup fresh coriander leaves
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch garlic powder
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper.
- To make couscous, combine salsa and water in a large saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Keep warm.
- To make salad, heat an oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Cook corn, turning occasionally, for about 8 minutes, or until charred. Remove. Cool slightly. Cut away kernels. Combine with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Cook chicken on same heated grill plate for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Serve chicken with extra salsa, couscous and salad.