This looks like it’s taken a lot of effort but it’s quick and easy to make. Take the soft cheese, cream and crème fraîche out of the fridge an hour before so everything is easier to swirl.
300 g Oreo cookies
150 g butter, melted
300 g Nestlé Carnation Caramel
1 tsp sea salt
100 g dark chocolate
1 tsp instant coffee
500 ml double cream
500 g soft cheese
125 g icing sugar
300 g crème fraîche
- Pull apart the biscuits and scrape out the filling (discard or eat!). Whizz the biscuits in a food processor, pour in the buter then whizz again. Press into the base of a 22-23cm springform tin and chill.
- Gently heat the caramel with the sea salt – you don’t want to boil it, just get it slightly runnier.
- Put the chocolate, coffee and 100ml cream in a bowl and heat in short blasts in the microwave until melted. Cool.
- Beat the soft cheese and vanilla with the icing sugar and crème fraîche. Gradually mix in the remaining 400ml of cream. Spoon half the mix into the tin and level.
- Spoon big blobs of choc and caramel on top, then add the rest of the cheese mix and again do blobs of choc and caramel on top.
- Use a big palette knife to quickly ripple the choc and caramel through the cream. Don’t overdo it. Put in the fridge and chill for 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.