You'll never get fed up with this fettuccine! Enjoy a quick, easy Italian-style meal with fragrant bruschetta relish
375 g fettuccine
500 g packet Italian-style beef and pork sausages
1 Tbsp olive oil
230 g jar bruschetta relish
150 g fresh baby spinach leaves
1 Tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
finely grated Parmesan, to serve
- Cook pasta in a stockpot of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, remove sausages from casings by trimming one end and squeezing out meat. Discard casings.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add sausage meat. Cook, stirring to break up meat, for about 7 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Transfer to pasta with relish, spinach and reserved cooking liquid. Stir over a medium heat until spinach is wilted. Stir in lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with grated parmesan.