Kids and adults alike love this cheesy fettuccine pasta with chicken and vegies.
- 500 g dried fettuccine
- 450 g smoked chicken breast, sliced
- ¼ cup semi-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 300 ml light cooking or thickened cream
- 1 avocado, diced
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and reserve. Place chicken breast, semi-dried tomatoes and pine nuts into a dry frying pan and lightly cook for about 1 min.
- Add cream and simmer on low heat for about 6-8 min. Toss sauce with avocado and pasta. Top with a generous serve of shaved parmesan cheese and extra pine nuts if you like.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||98.8 g|
|- Sugars||8.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.4 g|