4 x 200 g beef sirloin steaks, trimmed
¼ cup Sichuan chilli bean paste
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp light soy sauce
1 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
200 g snow peas, trimmed
2 bunches baby bok choy, trimmed, leaves separated
1 large red capsicum, cut into thin strips
microwaveable brown rice, to serve
lime wedges, to serve
- Toss beef with stir-fry sauce in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine honey, soy and juice in a jug.
- Heat oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add snow peas, bok choy and capsicum. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until just tender. Add honey mixture. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute. Remove.
- Serve beef with vegetables, rice and lime wedges.