440 g packet thin hokkien noodles
500 g chicken pieces
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 medium carrots, peeled, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
1 large red capsicum, cut into long thin strips
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish
⅓ cup honey and soy marinade
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand 2 minutes. Separate with a fork. Drain.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with half the oil in a bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Stir-fry for about 4 minutes, or until browned. Remove
- Heat remaining oil in wok over a high heat. Add carrots and capsicum. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Return chicken to wok with noodles, onions, sauces and seeds. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and noodles are hot
- Transfer stir-fry to a bowl. Garnish with extra green spring onions.