4 x 200 g beef sirloin steaks
salt and pepper to taste
280 g jar mixed olives and Greek feta
2 medium zucchini, diagonally cut into 1 cm slices
2 red capsicum, cut into long thin strips
1 tsp ground cumin
120 g bag fresh baby spinach leaves
hummus, to serve
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, oiled, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Wipe pan clean.
- Meanwhile, drain olives and feta, reserving 1 tblsp oil. Discard rosemary. Cut olives in half.
- Reheat cleaned pan over a medium heat. Add reserved oil, zucchini, capsicums and cumin. Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir in olives, feta and spinach. Season.
- Serve thickly sliced beef over hummus with zucchini mixture