A berry nice cheesecake recipe to please everyone! Made with fresh raspberries, this pretty pink slice is fast to prep, and sets overnight in the fridge.
½ x 400 g packet digestive biscuits
¼ cup desiccated coconut
75 g unsalted butter, melted
double cream, to serve
250 g punnet fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
125 g punnet fresh raspberries
1 tbsp icing sugar mixture
2 tbsp water
1 tsp powdered gelatine
2 x 250 g packets cream cheese, chopped
395 g can sweetened condensed milk
½ cup sour cream
⅓ cup lemon juice
- Invert base of a 22cm springform pan (base measures 20cm). Grease and line base and side with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and coconut in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press over base of pan. Refrigerate.
- To make berry swirl, place half the strawberries, half the raspberries, sugar and 1 tbsp of the water in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until berries are soft. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool slightly. Process in a food processor until smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatine over remaining water in small, heatproof jug sitting in a small pan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Stir into berry puree. Cool.
- To make filling, process all ingredients in clean food processor until smooth.
- Spoon half the filling over biscuit crust. Smooth top. Dollop over half the berry swirl. Using a skewer, swirl through filling. Repeat with remaining filling and berry swirl. Refrigerate, covered overnight, or until set.
- Serve cheesecake with remaining berries and cream.