These quesadillas are the ideal weeknight meal, because not only are they ready in under 25 minutes, they're also filled with a fiesta of flavours. Fabulous!
125 g can canned creamed corn
300 g canned corn kernels, drained
150 g shredded roasted chicken breast
1 cup shredded pizza cheese mix
salt and pepper to taste
10 mini tortillas
cooking oil spray
- Heat two large oven trays in a hot oven (200C) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine creamed corn and kernels in a bowl. Add chicken and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray one side of half the tortillas with oil. Place oil-side down on two sheets of baking paper. Divide chicken mixture over the top, spreading almost to the edges. Top with remaining tortillas. Spray tops with oil.
- Remove trays from hot oven. Leaving quesadillas on paper, carefully lift onto trays.
- Cook in hot oven for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream, salsa and rocket leaves.