1 Tbsp olive oil
350 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1 cm slices
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 cup frozen peas
100 g soft feta, crumbled
4 eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup pure cream
½ cup self-raising flour
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup shredded tasty cheese
mixed leaf salad
- Line a 6-hole Texas muffin pan (3/4-cup capacity) with muffin wraps
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over a medium heat. Add potato, onion and rosemary. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until soft. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in peas. Cool slightly.
- Stir feta into potato mixture. Divide evenly among prepared pan holes.
- Whisk eggs, cream and flour in a jug until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Slowly pour over filling. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, or until set
- Serve frittatas with mixed salad leaves.