Green beans, rump steak, button mushrooms – with only a handful of ingredients, this flavour-packed dinner is a real time-saving winner on weeknights.
⅓ cup teriyaki sauce
⅓ cup teriyaki marinade
⅓ cup barbecue sauce
600 g beef rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
300 g button mushrooms
200 g green beans, trimmed, halved crossways
steamed rice, to serve (optional)
- Combine sauces and 2 tbsp water in a jug.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add beef in two batches. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until browned, but not cooked through. Remove.
- Reheat same oiled wok. Add mushrooms. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes, or until browned. Add beans. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes until just tender.
- Return beef to wok with sauce mixture. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, or until sauce boils.
- Serve stir-fry with steamed rice.