We have your chocolate cravings covered with this indulgent treat
2 x 200 g packets Tim Tam biscuits
50 g unsalted butter, melted
¼ cup raspberry jam
aerosol whipped cream, to serve
cocoa powder, to serve
¾ cup milk
150 g marshmallows, chopped
100 g dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped
300 ml tub thickened cream
- Grease a 13cm x 35cm rectangular, loose-base flan tin.
- Reserve 5 biscuits. Process remaining biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in butter. Press mixture over base and up sides of prepared the tin. Refrigerate while making filling.
- To make filling, place the milk and marshmallows in a large saucepan over a low heat. Stir for about 10 minutes, or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is hot. Remove. Add chocolate. Stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently whisk into the marshmallow mixture.
- Spread jam evenly over biscuit base. Pour over filling. Spread evenly. Refrigerate for about 6 hours, or overnight, until firm.
- To serve, place the tart on a serving plate. Cut reserved biscuits diagonally in half. Decorate tart with cream and reserved biscuits. Dust with sifted cocoa powder.