If you like tiramisu, you'll love this ice-cream version we've created. And so will your friends and family!
1 tbsp instant coffee granules
1 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp boiling water
1 tbsp marsala
1 packet bite-sized tiramisu wafer biscuit chopped (110g)
1 litre tub vanilla ice-cream
1 tbsp cocoa powder to decorate
1 punnet fresh strawberries to serve
- Combine coffee, sugar and water in a heatproof jug. Stir until dissolved. Stir in Marsala.
- Place biscuits in a large bowl. Pour over coffee mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Transfer ice-cream to a large bowl. Stand at room temperature until slightly softened, then beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in biscuit mixture. Spoon into a large loaf pan. Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper, then place in the freezer until cold.
- Using a large metal ice-cream scoop, scoop six balls of ice-cream onto chilled tray. Return to freezer. Freeze for about 2 hours, or until balls are firm.
- Serve ice-cream balls dusted with cocoa and strawberries.