You'll go batty for these delicious little morsels – set the scene with spooky, slightly creepy, but very yummy treats!
2 x 150 g packets blue corn and sea salt tortilla chips
250 g block cream cheese, chopped, room temperature
2 Tbsp tomato salsa
1 cup grated tasty cheese
sliced stuffed green olives, to decorate
- Process one packet of the chips in a food processor until finely crushed. Transfer to a large shallow dish.
- Set aside 25g of the cream cheese. Keep, covered, in the fridge.
- Beat remaining cream cheese and salsa in a small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add Tasty cheese. Beat until combined.
- One at a time, toss 1 tblsp of cheese mixture in crushed chips. Shape into balls, then roll again in chips to coat evenly. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate, covered, for about 1 hour, or until firm.
- Using remaining packet of chips, insert two into each cheese ball to resemble bat wings. Make eyes by securing olive slices onto balls using reserved cream cheese. Serve.