Swap ice-cream for frozen yoghurt in this cooling summer treat that can be enjoyed after dinner or as a snack....
150 g frozen raspberries
⅓ cup natvia
950 g tub vanilla Greek yogurt
1 banana, peeled, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh passionfruit pulp
fresh raspberries, to serve
- Set aside ½ cup of the frozen raspberries.
- Process remaining frozen raspberries and half the Natvia in a food processor until smooth. Add half the yoghurt. Pulse until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Fold through the ½ cup raspberries. Pour mixture into a 14cm x 24cm loaf pan.
- Process banana, remaining Natvia and yoghurt in same, clean food processor until smooth. Stir in passionfruit pulp. Pour over raspberry mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight
- To serve, remove pan from freezer. Stand for 5 minutes. Scoop frozen yoghurt into bowls. Serve with fresh raspberries and passionfruit (optional).