395 g can sweetened condensed milk
200 g block milk chocolate, chopped
1 ¼ cups dark chocolate melts
½ cup chopped roasted peanuts
½ tsp sea salt flakes
White choc peanut fudge
1 ½ cups crunchy peanut butter
1 ¼ cups white chocolate melts
¼ cup pure cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and two sides with baking paper, extending 3cm above edges.
- Combine condensed milk, chocolate and choc melts in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Quickly pour into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate until firm.
- To make white choc peanut fudge, combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium to low heat until melted and combined. Pour over dark chocolate fudge in pan. Spread evenly. Sprinkle with peanuts, then salt. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, lift fudge out of pan onto a chopping board. Cut into 32 squares.