2 litre tub vanilla ice-cream
250 g block cream cheese, chopped, room temperature
2 Tbsp icing sugar mixture
2 tsp Queen unicorn dream flavour icing
blue, pink and red food colouring
2 Tbsp coloured sprinkles
8 large waffle cones
extra coloured sprinkles, to serve
- Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Stand at room temperature until slightly softened.
- Process cream cheese and sugar in a food processor until smooth. Add ice-cream and flavouring. Process until smooth.
- Divide ice-cream mixture evenly among three bowls. Tint one blue, one pink and remaining purple, using blue and red colourings.
- Alternately, spoon ice-cream into a large loaf pan (14cm x 24cm). Using a skewer, gently swirl together. Scatter with sprinkles. Freeze, covered, overnight, or until firm.
- To serve, scoop ice-cream into cones. Decorate with extra sprinkles.