800 g sweet potato
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 x 150 g uncrumbed veal schnitzels
80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
lemon wedges, to serve
1 avocado, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
2 tbsp lemon juice
- Cut sweet potato into 2cm-thick wedges. Boil or microwave until almost tender. Drain. Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Place sweet potato on an oven tray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle over paprika and season. Toss to combine.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 10 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, make avocado salsa. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, adding salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add veal in two batches. Cook for about 30 seconds on each side, or until tender. Remove.
- Serve veal with wedges, salsa, spinach leaves and lemon wedges.